BECOME A GUIDE
FindMyGuides hires motivated guides who share the same values which are dear to our ethics. Do not hesitate to send us your application. We will answer you as soon as possible !
To join our team, it is important to meet with the following criteria, specific to our commitments :
- An irreproachable knowledge of the language which you will be using to give information
- Excellent knowledge of the country having lived there for a substantial time and where you will be offering your services.
- A desire for sharing, social and communicative skills
- An attraction for collaborative tourism
- You need to be dynamic, motivated and passionate, this is essential !
Send your application by email to the following address : email@example.com
Your application email must include the following information :
- Last name and first name
- The language(s) in which you can propose a guide activity
- One or several cities in which you wish to be a guide
- Your motivations
- Your CV enclosed (resume)
Our team considers each application very closely and seriously. We ask you to pay special attention to the relevance of all previous information.
Good Luck !
Internships : Business Developer Spain/ English/ Italian/ German Markets
We are FindMyGuides, an innovative way to travel and discover the world with a local concept, we provide customized trips alongside a local, we plan to extand our activity on an international scale early 2018.
In order to strenghten our business, we are looking for 4 interns in the business development’s field from a 3-6 months period.
Your tasks would include:
- Translation of our website from English or French to your native language.
- Support of the daily business, including writting and speaking to customers (b2c)
- Research and execution of possibilities of business development and partnerships.
- Prospection and recruitment of new collaborators.
Ideally your profile matches the following:
- Ideally Business related field of studies, but all fields of studies are welcome
- Good skills in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- “Hands-on” mentality
- Analytical thinking as well as the skill too adapt to a fast paced and permanently changing environment
- Good English skills and fluent in one of the following languages : Spanish / Italian / German.
- French (appreciated but not mandatory)
What we offer:
- Responsibilities from day one and a real challenge
- The possibility to create and execute own concepts
- A young, international and motivated team
- Getting insight into a company, which is in a really interesting phase of its development
Are you ready for the challenge of building a new concept from the ground up with a young team? Then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us, we are excited to hear from you ! Apply by sending your application at Recruitment@findmyguides.com